Bishopstrow House Warminster, Bath and Country
Stunning luxury country spa hotel in Wiltshire
Member since 2004
Bishopstrow House is set in the beautiful Wylye Valley near Warminster, set in 27 acres of grounds with their own access to The River Wylye . It is the quintessential English country house with a luxurious spa. Close to Longleat Safari Park, Bishopstrow is the perfect base to explore the delights of Wiltshire & Somerset, or to simply rest, relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Midweek Break (Sun - Thurs)
From £86.80 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £115 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Roomy room and receive:
- Complimentary glass of Champagne* (value £12 per glass) each on arrival or with dinner. Please advise reception on check in when you would like this.
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two on one night in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant (value £42.50)
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay & 20% off pre-booked treatments
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £30)
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com.
- *Guests can substitute Champagne on arrival for a cream tea for two (value £12 per person) during your stay if preferred, please advise when booking if you would prefer cream tea.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* Luxury hotel near Bath & Longleat Safari Park
- Excellent spa facilities
- Indoor & outdoor heated pools
- Luxury bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Conservatory and terrace for relaxed indoor/outdoor dining.
- Extensive grounds to explore, including a delightful riverside walk.
- Restaurant area is very modern, something of a juxtaposition to the hotel frontage.
- We didn't think there was a huge difference between Classic & Club rooms, so don't worry too much about upgrades unless you get to Superior or above. Suites are stunning.
How to find Bishopstrow House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Ample onsite parking.
The hotel does not have a lift.
There are some ground floor bedrooms but no fully accessible rooms.
Children under 4 can stay free using existing beds/cots by prior arrangement. Children from 4 to 16 years are charged £35 per night per person for extra beds. All older children or adults are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
Some Superior rooms can accommodate two extra beds for children, max. occupancy 4. Classic and Club rooms cannot accommodate extra beds.
Swimming pool times for Children
Children are able to use the indoor pool between 8.00am – 10.00am and 3.30pm – 6.00pm. There are no restrictions for the outdoor pool, which is heated. Children are not permitted to use any of the other facilities within the spa.
Situated on 27 acres of grounds in the Wiltshire countryside, with our own access to The River Wylye and within easy reach of all the main local attractions. There is no limit to the adventure this region offers, from historic monuments to family theme parks.
Pets allowed on request, charges may be applicable. Dogs charged at an additional £10 per dog per night.
Dogs are permitted in some Garden, Courtyard rooms and Deluxe Rooms and Suites, upgrade charges may apply, the hotel will be unable to accommodate dogs in Classic rooms, or in Main house rooms, which are pre-dominantly Superior rooms with 1 Club room being in the main house.
If you would like to bring your dog along please call us prior to booking, so we can check if a dog friendly room is available.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: