Aubrey Park Hotel Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Contemporary country style hotel near St Albans, Hertfordshire
Member since 2014
Aubrey Park is an independently owned hotel set in 8 acres of grounds near St Albans, just north of London. Within easy access of the M1 & M25, Aubrey Park is an ideal destination for a romantic short break or celebratory night away
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Exclusive to OPL
From £83.58 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £99 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival (value £45.50)
- A la carte dinner for two in the main restaurant each evening (allowance £35.00 per person - excluding drinks)
- Full breakfast daily (in bed if preferred - £5 tray charge applies)
- Complimentary noon early check in and 2 pm late check out (value £20)
- Exclusive offer must be booked through OPL website only
View special offers
- Independently owned 4* hotel just north of London
- Modern contemporary bedrooms
- Impressive brasserie restaurant offering fresh, seasonal produce
- Stylish lounge and bar areas to relax and unwind in
- Friendly and attentive service
- In-room beauty treatments available
- Green Tourism Bronze Award
The hotel is close to the M1 motorway, though during our inspection we could not hear any road noise from any of the bedrooms or main areas of the hotel.
Some of the bedrooms can be over-looked by other rooms in neighbouring wings, though in general we considered the bedrooms to be warm and inviting.
How to find Aubrey Park Hotel
Aubrey Park Hotel
Hemel Hempstead Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6.45am – 10.00am Monday to Friday
7.30am – 10.30am Saturday, Sunday & Bank Hols
6.00pm – 10.00pm Monday to Saturday
6.00pm – 9.00pm Sunday and Bank Holidays
12.30pm – 3.00pm Sundays only
The dress code in the restaurant is relaxed smart jeans are acceptable
There is ample parking available on a complimentary basis.
Disabled access is available although accessible rooms are limited so please contact reservations prior to arrival on 0845 2871 007
Children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds and under 2s stay free when staying in a cot or crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/childrens cots permitted in a room is 1.
Please inform reservations at time of booking.
All rooms are dog friendly. There is a charge of £20 per pet, this includes pet bed, water bowl and biscuits.
Green Tourism Bronze Award
Used cooking oil is collected by a service provider and converted to green oil, introduction of filtered water in place of bottled water and water conserving shower heads to replace the original programme.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: