This magnificent hotel is set in over a hundred acres of beautifully landscaped Sussex countryside in the heart of Ashdown Forest. The hotel offers an impressive country club facility including large indoor pool. Dine in the renowned fine dining restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- 2 course a la carte dinner for two each evening (value £38pp).*
- Luxurious accommodation with complimentary digital newspapers and magazines
- Full English breakfast daily. Please be advised that a time for breakfast must be booked before arrival.
- Residential use of the superb Country Club facilities from check in to check out
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
- *Please be advised that the Anderida Restaurant is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays, the Forest Brasserie is open for dinner Wednesday - Saturday
View all offers?
- Classic Country House Hotel in the Sussex countryside
- Traditional luxury character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Country Club & Spa including treatment rooms and indoor pool
- Large grounds including 18 hole golf course
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The decor in most bedrooms has more a traditional feel
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Mon – Fri 7.00 – 10.30am / Sat & Sun 7.30 – 11.00am
Lunch: Sat & Sun 1.00 to 3.00pm
Dinner: Sun – Thur 6.00 – 9.00pm / Fri & Sat 6.00 – 9.00pm
Sunday to Thursday 10.00am to 4.30pm / Friday & Saturday 10.00am to 9.00pm
Food served From 12.00 each day
2pm – 6pm daily
In our restaurant, whilst we do not operate a dress code, most of our guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
Ample private parking onsite - complimentary.
Lounges, Bars and the Anderida Restaurant are all on ground level. There are also some ground floor bedrooms - please check ground floor availability prior to booking.
0-2 years are accommodated free of charge. Children aged 3-16 years – £15 each per night to include accommodation and full English breakfast when sharing their parents room
The Deluxe Room cannot accommodate an extra bed. The Junior Suite can accommodate up to two children.
The Anderida Restaurant has a separate children's menu. For further enquiries contact OPL on 0845 2871007.
Children's splash time is 8am - 11am & 4pm - 8pm (pre booking is essential).
Small dogs are accepted by prior arrangement in some Suites - upgrade supplements will apply, please call us to check availability and pricing.
For £30.00 per dog per night your dog will have use of his own dog basket, blanket & bowls along with dinner and a chew toy!
Green Tourism Silver Award
Local purchasing, local visitor attraction information and bespoke walking cards within the grounds of the country park.
View special offers or book now