Member since 2003
Armathwaite Hall Spa Information & Facilities
Guests may use the spa from check in until check out, please be advised that there is a charge of £20.00 per person/£15 for children over 6 years for 24 hours use.
Set over two floors, The Spa at Armathwaite Hall is simply stunning. Featuring a 16 metre infinity edge pool, outdoor hot tub with views of the surrounding woodland, thermal suite, exercise studio, gym, ten beautifully appointed treatment rooms including a spectacular double treatment room, dedicated manicure and make-up area and our ‘Hush' and ‘Tranquillity' relaxation areas.
- 16m infinity edge pool, 1.2m deep and overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Wallow pool ideal for those not so confident in water. 1m deep.
- Outdoor hot-tub overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Tranquillity Terrace: an indoor covered terrace with windows opening out onto the outer terrace and rockery and overlooking the spa gardens.
- Outdoor sun terrace and decked area with loungers.
- Hydrotherapy pool with hydro jets under side benches, neck shower and mood lighting.
- Aroma room: with heated walls a cross between and steam room and a Tepidarium. Periodic jets of steam and essence provide a relaxing and soothing experience enhanced by the feature lighting and stunning Snow Quartz Crystal. Kneipp hoses to cool down as required. The perfect warm up to prepare your body for the more intense heat treatment to follow. Some guests also like to use this room as a 'cool down' room after the Sauna.
- Steam room: a traditional and spacious steam room with stunning Amethyst Madonna Crystal Cave and feature lighting centrepiece, essences and Kneipp hoses to cool down and refresh as required.
- Traditional sauna with windows overlooking the decked patio and garden.
- Tropical shower: a hot or cold option with lights and essence for further enjoyment.
- Rain dance shower: a pulsating water sensation to refresh and revive.
- Dance/exercise studio: from circuits to Yoga to relaxation – something for everyone.
- State of the art gymnasium with Life Fitness Elevation series and USB work out memory.
- Personal training, fitness assessments and MOT health indicator tests.
- Disabled changing rooms, toilets and treatment room.
- Spa lounge with feature central fireplace and dining area.
- 10 luxurious treatment rooms including one couples room with whirlpool bath.
- Hush relaxation room with veranda looking over gardens and fells.
- Dedicated manicure and make-up area.
Children's swim times:
8.30am-10.30am plus 4.30pm-6.30pm (Monday to Saturday)
8.30am-10.30am plus 2pm-6.30pm (Sunday)
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: