Arden House Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire & Stratford-upon-Avon
Boutique luxury townhouse in Stratford upon AvonBook
Member since 2016
Welcome to a home away from home like no other! This cosy town house offers a warm welcome from the house hosts, not to mention bedroom decor you'll want to recreate at home. The stylish lounge and garden room are relaxed places to kick back with a paper, a snack or a glass of your favourite tipple.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Delightful room and receive:
- Early 1 pm check in (usually 2 pm)
- Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability (subject to availability)
- Special extras including full afternoon tea (value £22.95pp)**, 'gin o'clock' at 5pm**, and night cap served by your hosts each day
- Receive a £20 credit towards your favourite bottle of wine* when dining at the nearby Arden Hotel (transfers included) *subject to purchasing a minimum of 3 courses per person, available each day.
- Full breakfast daily, served in The Arden Hotel
- **both currently being served in The Arden Hotel
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 'House Hosts' to take care of your every need, from arrival to departure
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Complimentary afternoon tea daily and evening drinks (alcohol included) served in The Arden hotel
- Parking (free) for the hotel requires going around to the rear of the hotel via a one-way street.The driveway from the main road is quite tight so it's best to go past hotel, turn left and take the main parking entrance.
- Arden House is only open Thursday - Saturday
- The Arden Hotel restaurant is 5 mins walk away. On theatre nights the restaurant will be busy before and after show. Best to go during the performance!
How to find Arden House
58-59 Rother St
Stratford upon Avon
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Afternoon tea is served to all guests each day at 3pm and you're free to enjoy this wherever you like. 5pm brings 'Gin o'clock' where your hosts invite you to come, sip and be merry whilst the team whip you up some drinks. They're on the house, so don't be shy! These are both currently being served in The Arden Hotel, just a couple of minutes walk away.
Breakfast is also served at the nearby Arden Hotel.
Small car park on site, located at the rear of the hotel.
The hotel does not have a lift.
All rooms are on the first floor or above, there are no accessible bedrooms suitable for wheelchair users.
Dogs are welcome to stay at Arden House and there are gorgeous riverside walks on the doorstep to wear out your four legged friend. £25 per dog per night. Please call our team for further information.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: