Apple Tree Hotel Somerset & Dorset
Charming country hotel near BridgwaterBook
Member since 2020
The Apple Tree Hotel is an independently owned and operated country hotel surrounded by farmland. Located at the foot of the Quantock Hills, its location is perfect for exploring all that Somerset has to offer. Here you will receive a warm welcome, great food and excellent service, making it an ideal choice for both a relaxing or an adventurous break.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
Relaxing Country Break
From £60.36 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- Early check-in (subject to availability on arrival)
- Complimentary bottle of house red or white wine in your room on arrival (value £17.95, please advise choice upon booking)
- Dinner in the Conservatory Restaurant on one evening (£26pp allowance)*
- 10% off wines by the bottle if dining on an additional evenings
- Full Breakfast for two daily
- Twin rooms are available on request, please contact us for availability
- *guests staying up until 31st March 2023 will recieve £25pp allowance
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Locally renowned dining
- Stunning scenery and local walks
- Charming country bar
- Relaxing library and gardens
- Superb location for exploring the surrounding area
- Locally sourced produce
- Just off the M5 and 10 minutes drive to Bridgwater
How to find Apple Tree Hotel
Apple Tree Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:12:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
06.30 to 09.30 Mon-Fri
08.00 to 10.00 Sat & Sun
Evening meals served
19.00 to 21.15 Mon-Sat
19.00 to 20.30 Sun
Ample free parking on site
Children are welcome and can be accommodated in certain rooms for an additional charge
When you visit Apple Tree Hotel the first thing you should do is experience the beauty of the gardens and grounds. Nestled at the foot of Quantock Hills, guests can enjoy being surrounded by rolling countryside and the most beautiful greenery. From the highly manicured lawns to the floral displays that are managed with love and care, you'll find a favourite spot. Take a stroll through the gardens in the morning then soak up all the charm that this quaint, historic town has to offer.
This is not a pet friendly property
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Maidencombe, South Devon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: