Angel Hotel Bury St Edmunds, East Anglia
Boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Member since 2006
The Angel Hotel is situated on one of the prettiest squares in the country, opposite the beautiful Abbey Gardens. The hotel has traditional Georgian elegance and charm, coupled with contemporary design. Over recent years the hotel has undergone huge investment to transform the property into one of the finest 4 star luxury hotels in East Anglia.
Refurbishment planned between January and March 2019 Date: 18 October 2018
Reburbishment taking place from 7th January to 31st March 2019.
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Break (Originals Room)
From £93.90 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £125 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Originals room and receive:
- 3 Course dinner for two each night in 2AA rosette eaterie (£30pp allocation)*
- A bottle of Champagne & Belgian Chocolates in your room on arrival
- Full Suffolk Breakfast daily
- *Please advise your preferred dining times at the time of booking
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* Luxury hotel just 90 mins from London
- Opposite the Abbey Gardens
- Stunning Ivy clad exterior
- Stylish renovated contemporary bedrooms & suites
- Sumptuous fine dining
- Popular with afternoon teas
- Bury St Edmunds boasts plenty of boutique country shops
- Parking in Bury is limited.The hotel offers a free valet parking service although please note this will involve leaving your keys with the hotel.
- The fantastically eclectic Wingspan Bar situated in the vaults of the hotel is well worth a visit. Part of it's charm is it's cosy, intimate size, and therefore we recommend pre-booking a table on Friday and Saturday evenings.
How to find Angel Hotel
3 Angel Hill
Bury St Edmunds
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-10.30am Sat & Sun
2.30pm – 4.30pm daily
Free limited car park.
Please drop keys at reception and there is a concierge who will park your car, if there is no available on site parking the concierge will park your car in front of the hotel which is pay and display, the hotel will take care of the charge for residents
We have rooms available on the ground-floor which are adapted for wheelchair access. Please check for availability.
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child.
Infants up to 3 years old are charged at £10 per stay for a cot.
Children from 3 to 15 years old are charged at £10 per night room only. Children's breakfasts are £5.
Free WiFi in Hotel
Dogs are permitted in a limited number of Orignals rooms only, please contact our reservations team prior to booking f you would like to bring your dog.
Dogs are allowed throughout the hotel apart from in the restaurant. There is a charge for dogs staying over night of £15.00 on the first evening and £5 per subsequent evening (by prior arrangement). There will be a welcome toy and a dog bowl in your room for your pooch
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: