Stunning 5* luxury spa hotel nr London
Set within 120 acres of glorious Sussex countryside, Alexander House is a 5* luxury manor house with beautiful vistas, a choice of restaurants, an award-winning Utopia Spa and rooms designed for absolute comfort. This is one of the finest hotels in the South-East.
OPL Exclusive details
From £150.50 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £154.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxury King room and receive:
- Dinner in either restaurant each evening to the value of £35.00 per person
- Complimentary use of the spa facilities from check in at 3pm through to 11am on the day of departure
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Situated in 120 acres of grounds within the Sussex countryside
- Ultimate luxury 5 star hotel
- AG's Restaurant 3 AA Rosette dining
- Reflections Restaurant 2 AA Rosette dining
- Elegant romantic bedrooms
- Award winning spa
- As one of the finest luxury spa hotels in the South East you'd expect a rather hefty ticket price. We still think it's good value for what you receive though if on a budget you'll get the best deals by staying midweek.
How to find Alexander House & Utopia Spa
Alexander House & Utopia Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-11am Sat & Sun
7pm-9pm Tues- Thurs
Closed on Mondays
12.30-2.30pm Sat & Sun
7pm-9.30pm Mon- Thurs
1pm- 5.30pm daily
200 Car Parking Spaces
There is one wheelchair adapted Luxury room on the first floor accessible by lift. This also has a wet room en-suite.
Cots can be provided free of charge.
Children can stay in a room with their parents and an extra bed provided for a charge of £40. Some rooms have a sofa bed which can be used for families.
No under-18's allowed in the Spa or Pool.
Children can dine in the Reflections Restaurant but not in AG's.
No dogs are allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: