Set within 120 acres of glorious Sussex countryside, Alexander House is a 5* luxury manor house with beautiful vistas, a choice of restaurants, an award-winning Utopia Spa and rooms designed for absolute comfort. This is one of the finest hotels in the South-East.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Luxury King room and receive:
- Dinner in either restaurant each evening to the value of £35.00 per person
- Use of the spa facilities from check in at 3pm through to 10am on the day of departure (normal price £20 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Due to current guidlines spa use must be prebooked and is limited to 1 hour. Reduced facilities and treatments are available and must be pre booked.
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
View all offers?
- Situated in 120 acres of grounds within the Sussex countryside
- Ultimate luxury 5 star hotel
- AG's Restaurant 3 AA Rosette dining
- Reflections Restaurant 2 AA Rosette dining
- Elegant romantic bedrooms
- Award winning spa
- As one of the finest luxury spa hotels in the South East you'd expect a rather hefty ticket price. We still think it's good value for what you receive though if on a budget you'll get the best deals by staying midweek.
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-11am Sat & Sun
7pm-9pm Tues- Thurs
Closed on Mondays
12.30-2.30pm Sat & Sun
7pm-9.30pm Mon- Thurs
1pm- 5.30pm daily
200 Car Parking Spaces
There is one wheelchair adapted Luxury room on the first floor accessible by lift. This also has a wet room en-suite.
Cots can be provided free of charge.
Children can stay in a room with their parents and an extra bed provided for a charge of £40. Some rooms have a sofa bed which can be used for families.
No under-18's allowed in the Spa or Pool.
Children can dine in the Reflections Restaurant but not in AG's.
They are more than delighted to welcome all friendly dogs, just a reminder that dog breeds must be declared at the time of booking and we are only able to welcome a maximum of one dog per room of which must be weighing 15kg or under. This is charged at a price of £30.00 per room.
This dog charge will cover the cleaning of your room as well as within your room you will find a pet's basket complete with a dog bin, bags and treats in order to keep your dog entertained.
‘Arundel’ and ‘Batemans’ – Garden Suites are the dog friendly rooms - please check availability with our Reservations Team before booking as the Garden Suites would have an upgrade supplement
View special offers or book now