Within easy access of London, this luxury 57 bedroom hotel is set in beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens. The hotel offers two separate dining experiences, luxury bedrooms and a stunning main lounge area to relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in an Executive Double room and receive:
- Cream tea for tea two on arrival
- Full English breakfast
- Early check in on day of arrival (subject to availability)
- Lazy check until 1pm out (subject to availability)
- Guests wishing to have dinner on Sunday or lunch on Monday will receive a 15% discount.
- Complimentary newspaper
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury hotel set in beautiful grounds just outside London
- Modern stylish rooms
- Stunning wood panelled reception lounge area
- 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant & separate informal brasserie
- Perfect for a celebratory night away
- The hotel is conveniently located just a few minutes from the M25 exit. We could not hear any noise from the road from within the hotel at all, though from certain parts of the gardens you may just be able to pick up some distant noise.
How to find Woodlands Park Hotel
Woodlands Park Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-11am Sat & Sun
Lunch & Dinner
The Oak Room
7pm-9.30pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OAK ROOM IS ONLY OPEN FOR DINNER SERVICE WEDNESDAY -SATURDAY
3pm- 5.30pm daily
Oak Room - Smart Casual
Bensons Brasserie - Casual
Over a 150 car parking places around the back and front of the hotel.
We have an elevator to the 1st and 2nd floor for the bedrooms and all restaurants are on the ground floor. We have 2 disabled bedrooms.
Children welcome, Family Rooms accommodate one & two extra beds as well as a cot.
Unfortunatley no dogs allowed in the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: