Wood Hall Hotel & Spa Nr Harrogate, Yorkshire & The North East
4 star luxury country spa hotel near Harrogate
This wonderful country house, tucked away in a picturesque elevated setting with some of the finest views in Yorkshire, is simply breathtaking. Close to the popular cities of York and Harrogate, Wood Hall is a perfect base to explore the local sites or as a destination in its own right with excellent leisure facilities and sumptuous dining.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Champagne Break - exclusive to OPL
From £98.15 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £99 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for two each night in the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant (or an allowance of £39 per person can be used towards the a la carte menu)
- A Complimentary bottle of chilled Jacques Cartier Champagne (value £52)
- Full breakfast daily
- Full use of Spa facilities
View special offers
- Superb fine dining restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes
- Indoor pool with jacuzzi & steam room
- Sylish bedrooms, many with fine views over open country.
- Take tea in the lounge or gardens
- Convenient for York, Leeds and the Yorkshire Dales.
- In our view the restaurant is right at the top end of the 2 AA Rosette range, and serves some exquisite dishes based on fresh local produce and game. However, those with a less adventurous palate might be a bit limited for choice, especially on extended stays.
- Most external photographs just show the original main house, but the present day building is extended to both ends so the size of it might surprise at first glance. It is quite sympathetically done though.
- Some of the corridors are a bit on the dark side.
How to find Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
11am-9.30pm daily (Lounge Menu)
12.30-2pm Sundays (Georgian Restaurant)
2pm – 5pm daily
Large Free car park available
One disabled room available
Children are welcome. Some Classic rooms may accommodate 1 extra cot/ bed. Some Deluxe rooms may accommodate up to 2 children.
Children under 12 years old free of charge on a B&B basis. Children 13 and over are charged at £15 per night B&B. A children's menu is available in the restaurant for dinner, priced at £9.50 for three courses.
No dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: