4 star luxury spa hotel near Stratford Upon Avon
Dating back to 1886, this stunning 4* Jacobean Manor House is located at the northern tip of the Cotswolds. With a stylish spa, elegant restaurant and luxurious accommodation this hotel combines traditional charm and contemporary elegance offering the ultimate country retreat.
OPL Exclusive details
Essential Luxury Escape
From £88.43 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double or Twin room and receive:
- Upgraded room into the main house on arrival (subject to availability)
- Cream tea for two on one of the days in the lounge or outside terrace
- Three course dinner in the award winning restaurant each evening for two people (£35.00 allowance per person)
- Full use of the luxury Spa with 10% off treatments (advance booking required)
- Full English breakfast each morning for two
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury hotel on the northern edge of the Cotswolds
- Short drive to Stratford Upon Avon
- Stylish deluxe bedrooms
- Championship golf course
- Relaxing spa including indoor swimming pool & dual treatment rooms
- Green Tourism Silver Award
How to find Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club
Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club
Stratford Upon Avon
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.00 - 9.30 Monday - Friday
7.30.00 - 10.30 Sat/Sun
12.00pm - 2.00pm
19.00 - 21.30
Free onsite parking
Disabled accessible bedrooms are available - please speak to one of our team to check availability.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Double check with our reservations team.
Children are only allowed to use the swimming pool within the Spa facilities - times are restricted to 10am - 12pm and 3pm - 5pm.
History of the hotel
The Grade II* listed 19th century neo-Jacobean mansion was designed by Henry Clutton 150 years ago– the architect behind Battle Abbey and Lille Cathedral.
Dogs are allowed by prior arrangement, a fee of £15 per stay is applicable, per dog. They are welcome in the Bar but not the Restaurant
Green Tourism Silver Award
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
Stratford Upon Avon
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: