Set amongst landscaped gardens and woodlands, the magnificent Grade II listed Tylney Hall with its unique view of the rolling Hampshire countryside provides the perfect venue for celebrations, romantic breaks or just pure relaxation. The award winning Oak Room restaurant offers some of the finest dining in Hampshire.
OPL Exclusive details
From £113.75 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £171.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival
- 3 course dinner which includes selected dishes from our Oak Room Restaurant menu on one evening (value £39.50 pp)* *please advise of your preferred time for dinner on booking.
- A rose on your pillow at turn down
- Accommodation with an early check in at 1pm and a late check out of 12 noon subject to availability
- Full English breakfast daily
- Residential use of the leisure facilities
- Any additional nights include accommodation and breakfast only
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic luxury country spa hotel
- Easy access from the M3
- Luxury Spa with indoor and outdoor pools
- Elegant stylish character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette dining in the Oak room restaurant
- Family friendly
- Green Tourism Silver Award
How to find Tylney Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6.30am-10am Mon- Fri
7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
12.30pm-1.30pm Mon- Sat
7pm-10pm Mon- Sat
3.30pm – 5pm Mon- Sat
Jackets and collared shirts are preferred for gentlemen. Please no t-shirts or sportswear.
Please note that all dinner reservations must be made prior to arrival.
Complimentary parking for all guests.
The hotel has good disabled access with the restaurant, lounges and bar all on ground level as well as several bedrooms. There is also one fully accessible bedroom.
Tylney Tots - 3 months - 3 years - Stay for Free when sharing their parents room to include breakfast. Our Tylney Tots are also given some Duck Food to feed our family of fluffy friends and a Rubber Duck and Baby Bubbles for bath time.
Tylney Treasure Hunters - 4 years to 8 years - are charged £10 per night when sharing their parents room to include breakfast. Our Tylney Treasure Hunters can also enjoy our Tylney Trolls Treasure Hunt and will receive a Tylney Souvenir Goody Bag including a Tylney Cuddly Toy, Disposable camera, puzzle book and crayons.
Tylney Teens - 9 years to 16 years - are charged £15.00 per night when sharing their parents room to include breakfast. Tylney Teens also receive unlimited internet access, 50% off the price of dinner it the Oak Room when dining with their parents and complimentary bike hire.
The Deluxe Room cannot accommodate any extra beds.
The Executive Room can accommodate one extra bed.
The Suites can accommodate up to two extra beds.
Should you wish to book any beauty treatments, please do so prior to arrival as the Spa is extremely popular, particularly at the weekends.
Dogs are allowed at the hotel, but only in certain bedrooms and are charged at £25 per dog per night. Please contact us on 0845 287 1007 for further queries.
Green Tourism Silver Award
Composts its food waste on site, has an ongoing project to introduce 'fuel pod' technology so that cooking oil can be turned into bio-diesel for estate machinery, herb gardens reduce the need for external supplies and water bottles made from recycled glass
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: