The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa Grasmere, Cumbria & The Lakes
4* hotel & spa set in the heart of the pretty Lake District village of Grasmere
The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa is a popular 4 star luxury hotel situated in the heart of the picture-postcard Lake District, village of Grasmere. The hotel offers 2 dining experiences, an intimate spa with indoor pool, and stylish ensuite bedrooms, many with far reaching mountain views.
Leisure facilities, including the spa, closed from 23rd October 2017 to 25th October 2017 (dates inclusive) Date: 03 October 2017
All leisure facilities closed during this time
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Break
From £62.25 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Four-course dinner for two in the Signature restaurant is included on one evening (value £40 pp). For guests staying 2 nights or more dinner is included on the second evening in the Dove bistro (£30 allowance)
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Guaranteed noon late check out
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay, and 15% off pre-booked spa treatments (Mon - Thurs only)
- Guests enjoying longer stays will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the Signature restaurant on one additional evening
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated country hotel in the picturesque Lake District village of Grasmere
- Rosette award winning restaurant with separate bistro
- Intimate spa leisure area including indoor pool
- Gardens with wonderful views
- Perfect base for a Lake District getaway
- The hotel is a tranquil little haven though the village of Grasmere itself is prone to quite a few visiting tour buses during the day.
How to find The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa
The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:45am - 9:45am Mon - Sat
12pm - 2pm Mon - Sat
12pm - 2:30pm Sun
6:15pm - 9:45pm
12pm - 5pm
Three rooms are on the ground floor for guests with poor mobility. We also have rooms with walk-in showers for those with mobility issues or if that is your preference.
There is a lift to both upper floors.
Up to 2 extra beds can be placed in some rooms. For children 12 years and under extra beds are charged at £25 per night on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing with 2 adults. (Classic rooms can not accommodate extra beds, please contact us for upgrade charges).
Children may use the pool & spa when accompanied by an adult.
Dogs are allowed to stay in our ground floor bedrooms but not allowed in the public rooms other than the Garden Room and the Dove Bar. Dog accommodation is subject to availability and may require a room upgrade. Dogs are charged at £20 per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: