Stylish luxury country hotel on the northern edge of the Cotswolds
The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II listed hotel in a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. The Wood Norton is one of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds, with a wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Pear Tree Mews room and receive:
- Christmas Eve
- Arrive and enjoy Cream Tea in wood-panelled surroundings.
- After freshening up in your room, begin the festivities a drink before enjoying an a la carte dinner in our restaurant.
- Midnight Mass is celebrated at a local church for those who wish, and on return to The Wood Norton, Mulled Wine and Mince Pies will be available in the Bredon Lounge by the fire.
- Christmas Day
- Full English Breakfast will be served and the morning is yours to spend at leisure.
- Join us from 12.00pm for a Champagne & Canapé Reception followed by a 6 Course Traditional Christmas Day Lunch (Tables are available for seating from 12.30pm – 4.30pm).
- The Queen's speech will be available for those who wish to watch, followed by tea and Christmas cake served in the Games Room.
- A light buffet will be served in the evening.
- Boxing Day
- Full English Breakfast will be served on Boxing Day morning before your departure.
There are 11 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Re-opened in 2012 as a stunning luxury hotel
- Stylish bar and lounge areas to relax and unwind with wonderful views
- Large character bedrooms
- 2 AA Rosette wood panelled restaurant
- Easy M5 access
- Ideal base to explore the popular northern Cotswold villages
- The hotel is on the North-western tip of the Cotswolds.
- The Pear Tree rooms are set slightly away from the main house (just 50 yards or less).
How to find The Wood Norton
The Wood Norton
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
Full Bar menu available
7.00pm – 9.30pm daily
The Brasserie is open 7 days a week
The Restaurant is open Wednesday - Saturday
1pm-5pm daily (subject to availability)
Parking available on site
2 adapted disabled Pear Tree rooms available.
Disabled toilets on ground floor, with wheelchair access to Reception and Restaurant. Wheelchair access to disabled car parking spaces.
Children can only stay in upgraded Hall rooms (£30 supplement on Pear Tree room per night) + £20 per child per night for an extra bed.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Children may dine in the hotel restaurant between 6.30pm and 7.30pm
No dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
Stratford Upon Avon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: