The Wood Norton Evesham, Cotswolds
Stylish luxury country hotel on the northern edge of the Cotswolds
The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II listed hotel in a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. The Wood Norton is one of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds, with a wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design.
OPL Exclusive details
Ultimate Luxury Break (Queen room)
From £110.38 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £122.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Hall Queen room and receive:
- 7 course taster menu for two is included in the 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant on one evening (value £49.50 pp)
- On additional nights guests can choose between dining in the hotel brasserie (£30 allowance) or upgrading to the fine dining restaurant
- A £25 credit is included each evening towards your favourite bottle of wine
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Stays of 2 nights+ will receive a complimentary full afternoon tea for two on one afternoon
- Please note that the fine dining restaurant is closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Re-opened in 2012 as a stunning luxury hotel
- Stylish bar and lounge areas to relax and unwind with wonderful views
- Large character bedrooms
- 2 AA Rosette wood panelled restaurant
- Easy M5 access
- Ideal base to explore the popular northern Cotswold villages
- The hotel is on the North-western tip of the Cotswolds.
- The Pear Tree rooms are set slightly away from the main house (just 50 yards or less).
How to find The Wood Norton
The Wood Norton
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
Full Bar menu available
7.00pm – 9.30pm daily
12.30pm-5pm daily (subject to availability)
Parking available on site
2 adapted disabled Pear Tree rooms available.
Disabled toilets on ground floor, with wheelchair access to Reception and Restaurant. Wheelchair access to disabled car parking spaces.
Children can only stay in upgraded Hall rooms (£30 supplement on Pear Tree room per night) + £20 per child per night for an extra bed.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Children may dine in the hotel restaurant between 6.30pm and 7.30pm
No dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
Stratford Upon Avon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: