The Swan at Bibury Bibury, Cotswolds
Attractive luxury hotel in the Cotswold village of Bibury
The Swan Hotel is an attractive former coaching inn dating from the seventeenth century, set among beautiful surroundings in the village of Bibury, north of Cirencester. Wonderful local riverside walks await, with cosy accommodation and sumptuous food upon your return.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Good Double
From £80.30 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £117.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- Receive a half bottle of Nyetimber English Sparkling Wine and box of 'Hotel Chocolat' Chocolates in your room on arrival
- 3 course dinner for 2 in the Brasserie on 1 evening (£35pp allowance)
- A complimentary morning newspaper
- Full English breakfast for two daily - served in your room if preferred
- A complimentary late check out at 12 noon
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 17th Century former coaching Inn
- Riverside setting in the popular Cotswold village of Bibury
- Elegant country style bedrooms
- Enjoy romantic evening meals
- Plenty of scenic walks from your doorstep
How to find The Swan at Bibury
The Swan at Bibury
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:30am - 9:30am Weekdays
8am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2:30pm
6pm - 9:30pm
Free on-site parking
Disabled Lift access to first floor
Wheelchair access (excludes garden-suites)
There is a Family Suite, which is a double room interconnecting with a twin room that is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. Extra beds are charged at £20 per night, cots are provided free of charge.
Allowed in standard bedrooms only, charge of £15 per dog per night. Dogs are welcome in all public areas except the restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: