The Snooty Fox Tetbury, Cotswolds
Frightfully British country inn in the bustling market town of Tetbury
Sitting in the very heart of Tetbury, a Cotswold town of charm and Royal connections, The Snooty Fox is all that a quintessential English inn should be. Vibrant bar & restaurant, as well as charming bedrooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Champagne Break in a Classic Room (Sun - Fri)
From £55 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £70 pppn for a 1 night stay
- Quintessential Country Inn set in the busy Cotswold town of Tetbury
- Packed with character & charm
- Comfortable classic rooms & stylish superior bedrooms
- Lively restaurant serving "real food"
- Perfect base to explore the southern Cotswolds, including the many locally gardens
- The Snooty Fox is right in the heart of the busy town centre and does not have a car park. There is some limited off road parking available, but expect to have to park in the pay and display a short walk away most of the time.
|12 Bedrooms||DVD in Rooms||Internet Connection in Rooms|
|Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement|
How to find The Snooty Fox
The Snooty Fox
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-12pm Sat & Sun
We do not have our own car park at The Snooty Fox, parking is available locally.
The hotel has no lift access. All bedrooms are located on the first floor.
Extra beds are charged at £25.00 per night to include breakfast, cots are complimentary.
Extra Beds can only be accommodated in a Superior Room
Standard rooms cannot be twinned.
Dogs are allowed on request.
Explore elsewherePooch Perfect Rustic
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: