The Ryebeck Bowness on Windermere, Cumbria & The Lakes
Lake View classic country hotel nr Windermere
Lying in a leafy clearing above the shores of one of Britains most iconic lakes site the Ryebeck. A beautiful peaceful and unpretentious country house. The Ryebeck is a place to kick back, relax and enjoy the informal friendly, home from home atmosphere.
OPL Exclusive details
Autumn / Winter country getaway - exclusive to OPL websites
From £66.90 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superb room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening from either the Ryebeck or the Classic menu (value £45 pp)
- A complimentary bottle of wine* with dinner on any extra evening when dining at the hotel restaurant. *Specially chosen by the hotel manager.
- Full Lakeland breakfast daily
- Use of nearby leisure club
- Comp room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish contemporary country hotel
- Pleasant gardens and lake views
- Panoramic 2 AA Rosette restaurant dining
- Perfect base for a Lake District escape
- With the lake view rooms at the view can vary depending on positioning of the rooms.
- The restaurant offers some great views over the lake.
How to find The Ryebeck
Lyth Valley Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
1.30pm – 4.30pm daily
Smart / Casual. Jackets are not compulsory
We prefer guests not to wear t-shirts / jeans etc.
The hotel boasts a large off-road car park.
Garden side rooms suitable for guests with mobility problems
Superior Lake View bedrooms can accommodate one extra zed bed at a charge of £20 per night on a bed and breakfast basis.
Cots can be provided on request and these are free of charge.
High tea is available for younger children between 5pm and 6pm
Children over 5 are permitted in the dining room for dinner and are charged half menu price up to the age of about 14.
Dogs are only accepted in five cottage rooms, at a charge of £10 per dog per night, but not in the public rooms. No dogs are permitted in Superior Lake View or Lake View bedrooms.
Hotel collectionsClassic Country
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: