The Rose and Crown at Romaldkirk County Durham, Yorkshire & The North East
Rustic luxury country inn set in the Dales village of Romaldkirk
Beautiful 18th Century Hotel situated in the most picturesque village next to a Saxon Church whilst overlooking the village green and only 6 miles from famous Barnard Castle. The award winning restaurant has 2AA rosette and 3 red stars it is even in the AA top 200. The 14 bedrooms are split between the Main House, Courtyard and Monks cottage and are a traditional design.
OPL Exclusive details
Teesdale Luxury Break
From £90.36 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £104 pppn for a 1 night stay
- 18th Century Inn in the picture postcard village of Romaldkirk
- AA top 200 UK hotel and 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Traditional bar & lounge area
- Close to Barnard Castle
- Dog friendly (no charge)
- Elegant country bedrooms with soft furnishings
- Explore the spectacular Co.Durham countryside
- The rooms are split between the main house and the mews cottages to the rear.
- The general lounge areas and bar are very rustic and country.
How to find The Rose and Crown at Romaldkirk
The Rose and Crown at Romaldkirk
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
0700 - 0900
1200 - 1400
1900 - 2100
Complimentary parking facilities throughout
Disabled rooms are available on a request basis and there is access to all public areas
Childrens menus are available. Under 7's are permitted in the bar and dining room up until 8 pm.
Dogs are welcome in the majority of rooms, they are free of charge to stay and welcome in the bar but not the restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: