Overlooking the 1st and 18th holes at Royal Troon, which hosts its ninth Open Golf Championship in 2016, The Marine Hotel counts many top players among its former guests. It's magnificent setting on the West Ayrshire coast gives panoramic views to the romantic Isle of Arran - yet it's just 5 miles from Prestwick Airport and 30 miles from Glasgow.
OPL Exclusive details
From £80.80 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £89 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Guest Double room and receive:
- Arrive to a chilled bottle of Champagne and chocolates in your room
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £35 pp)
- 10% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Stay 2 nights and receive Fresh fruit in the room
- Stay 3 nights and receive Fresh fruit and a lazy check out till 12pm
- Stay 4 nights and receive Fresh fruit, lazy check out till 12pm and cream tea for two on one afternoon
- Stay 5 nights and receive Fresh fruit, lazy check out till 12pm and cream tea for two on one afternoon and a guaranteed room upgrade
View special offers
- Award winning restaurant
- Contemporary spacious bedrooms
- On the coastline of Troon and 30 minutes to Glasgow City
- Lovely leisure facilities and indoor pool
- Views over the Champsionship links of Royal Troon
How to find The Marine Hotel
The Marine Hotel
8 Crosbie Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10:00am weekdays
7am - 10.30am weekends
Bar Menu available until 9.30pm daily
6pm - 9:30pm daily
12pm - 4pm daily
There is ample parking available and all on a complimentary basis
The hotel is disability friendly, although a limited number of rooms are available. Please contact Reservations direct to confirm availability
Children are welcome
Accommodation for up to two children aged 16 or under is free when sharing with two adults in a standard guest bedroom; a single supplement applies when only one adult is in the room.
Upgrade charges apply for larger rooms
Additional rooms for children aged 6 to 16 will benefit from a 50% discount on the adult rate, excluding sales and pre-payable rates. To accommodate a family in our guest bedrooms, in some cases a foldaway bed will be used. Should you require a cot, please ask at time of booking.
Breakfast is free for children aged 5 and under.
Breakfast for children between the ages of 6- 12 is charged at £3.50
Children 5 years and under can choose a free two-course children's meal with a full paying adult
Children's menu available for children up to 12 years and charged as taken.
Children between 6 and 12 may order from the restaurant menu and benefit from a 50% discount
Children over 13 are classed as young adults and pay full rate for meals as taken.
Family dining times may apply.
The hotel no longer accepts dogs
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: