Nestled in the heart of picturesque Chipping Campden, The Kings Hotel is a charming 18th century town house boasting distinctive and stylish accommodation.
OPL Exclusive details
Late Winter Special
From £73.15 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant (value £32.50 pp)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Charming 18th Century hotel set in the picture postcard Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- 2 AA rosette restaurant and separate modern bar-brasserie
- Quirky, character guest rooms
- Relax in the private rear garden
- Wonderful base to explore Chipping Campden & the Cotswolds
How to find The Kings Hotel
The Kings Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30 am -9.30 am weekdays
8.30 am - 10.30 weekends
12 -3 pm
6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Parking available on site.
Children under 2 can stay free, with cots provided on request
Extra beds for older children charged at £30 per night
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: