The Hare and Hounds at Westonbirt provides an idyllic location for short breaks in superb rural surroundings. Excellent food, fresh flowers, spacious, comfortable lounges and an elegant Restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (worth £42.50 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
- A late 1pm checkout (subject to availability)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Wonderful setting just outside Tetbury and near Westonbirt Arboretum
- Completely refurbished to offer wonderful elegant lounge areas
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Classic luxury bedrooms
- Wonderful base to explore the local southern Cotswold villages
- Some of the rooms are situated outside the main house in nearby cottages or the coach house. These are all very close to the main part of the hotel and enjoy their own unique features.
How to find The Hare and Hounds
The Hare and Hounds
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
Complimentary on-site parking.
Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 2 to 12 years are charged GBP 15.00 per night and person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Dogs are allowed on request, charges maybe applicable.
Hotel collectionsClassic Country Hot Tubs Pooch Perfect
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: