The Greenway Hotel & Spa nr Cheltenham, Cotswolds
Luxury Cotswold Country Spa Hotel near Cheltenham
Located on the outskirts of the Regency town of Cheltenham, The Greenway is a luxurious Elizabethan Manor House Hotel and Spa. The Master & Feature bedrooms are particularly stunning and some of the finest accommodation in the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay a little longer
From £109.65 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £114 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A welcome drink each on arrival
- Dinner for two in the Brasserie restaurant on one evening (£30 pp allocation*)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Use of the spa facilities throughout your stay
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive a complimentary 25 mins spa treatment each (value £45 pp)**
- Stay 3 nights+ and also receive 3 course dinner for two from the daily menu on one evening (value £39.95)
- Stay 4 nights+ and also receive 3 course dinner for two from the a la carte menu on one evening (value £51.95)
- *guests can use the brasserie dining allowance towards the main restaurant if preferred
- **Please pre-book treatments prior to arrival to ensure preferred times
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Quintessential Cotswold Country Hotel
- Stylish elegant character rooms
- Fine dining restaurant and brasserie
- Luxury Spa with indoor Hydro pool and outdoor hot tub
- Lots of lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Close to Cheltenham and easy M5 access
- As a boutique quirky country house expect rooms of completely different sizes. Classic rooms will be smaller and have a hand held shower over the bath so for a full luxury experience upgraded rooms may be preferred.
- From the main road the entrance to the grounds looks unspecial, but as you continue along the driveway you soon reach the majestic main house.
How to find The Greenway Hotel & Spa
The Greenway Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
7pm – 9pm daily
3pm – 5.30pm daily
Complimenatry parking on site
The Lodge rooms have some facilities such as a wet room however these are not in the main building and are located down a driveway, please call our team for further details.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Babies & young children can stay for free in the same room as their parents. Please request a cot if required upon booking.
Children under 12 years charged £35 per night bed and breakfast.
All additional adults charged £75 per person per night for an extra bed in the room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Please note: children are permitted in The Elan Spa between the following times:
7.30am - 9.00am and 4.30pm - 6.00pm daily
Children under 4 years old - No access to spa facilities or pool
4-12 years old - Only allowed in pool with adult supervision in the pool at the same time
13-16 years old - Only allowed in pool with poolside adult supervision
The Greenway Hotel and Spa is set within 8 acres of manicured gardens, including a herb garden for Chef and beautiful views of the Cotswolds Hills
History of the hotel
William I constructed the house between 1584 and 1616. The last person to reside in the house was George Constable Hayes. He then died and the house was sold to the Austens. Since then, only minor alterations have been carried out such as the Conservatory Restaurant.
Pets can be accepted by prior arrangement, at £15 per dog per night, not all rooms are dog friendly, please call the team on 0333 2125 594 to check availability. Dogs are welcome in the lounge but not the Brasserie or Restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
nr Bishops Stortford
| || |
Nr Kingsbridge, Devon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: