OPL Exclusive details
Explore the Cotswolds (Sun-Thursday)
From £50.75 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a classic room and receive:
- 3 course a-la-carte Dinner for two on one evening
- Full English Breakfast daily
- A chilled bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 17th Century privately owned coaching inn
- Set in the centre of the bustling Cotswold market town of Stow
- Character bedrooms
- Bar, restaurant and lounge facilities
- Perfect base to explore the Cotswolds
- Stow-on-the-Wold can be quite popular and busy during the day. Tourist day trippers depart of the evening and things become a bit more serene.
How to find The Grapevine
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10am
There is a car park to the rear of the hotel
Limited due to the date of the building
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged £20 per night per person for extra beds.
Maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Extra beds or baby cot need to be confirmed, for enquiries contact us on 0845 287 1007.
Supplements can be paid separately in the hotel.
History of the hotel
Stow-on-the-Wold is known as the antique centre of the Cotswolds. Its attractive mellow Cotswold stone houses, the ancient stocks on the green and little passageways, date back to the days when sheep were herded through the market square in the heyday of the wool trade. Stow was welcoming visitors before 1107 AD when King Henry I established a town market. In 1476 King Edward IV granted, by Charter, two fairs which to this day are held in May and October.
Unfortunately, dogs are no longer allowed in this hotel
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bourton on the Water
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: