Charming family run inn set in the picturesque Shropshire town of Bishops Castle
The Castle Hotel in Shropshire is a delightful 12 bedroom 18th Century inn located in Bishops Castle, one of the most charming and unspoilt market towns in England, and conveniently close to the medieval towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow.
OPL Exclusive details
Rustic Country Escape (Sun-Thu)
From £70 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £77.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a standard room and receive:
- 3 course evening dinner for two each night with coffee & tea (small menu supplements may apply to some dishes)
- Welcome drink on arrival (local ale, glass of house wine, soft drink etc)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out (1pm) for stays between Sun - Thurs
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Situated in a quiet square, walking distance to pubs and local shops
- Roaring open fire places
- Character rooms, Standards traditionally decorated, and Master room more modern
- Fabulous beer garden with views
- Intimate restaurant
- Close to Ludlow & Powis Castle
- Dog friendly
- The 'Master' rooms are far superior to the 'Standard' bedrooms.
How to find The Castle Hotel, Shropshire
The Castle Hotel, Shropshire
The Castle Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Lunch: 12.00pm — 2.30pm daily
Dinner served daily: 6.30pm to 8.45pm (8.30pm on Sundays)
Tea, Coffee & Cake served all day
Private car park available.
Disabled access to bar and restaurant only - rooms unsuitable due to age of building and rooms upstairs on 1st and 2nd floors.
Rates for children sharing a room with both parents: Children in camp bed – £25.00 per night b&b. Dinner charged as taken. (Young child's meals are available from £6.95)
One Family Room (2 adults and 1 child) - price/availability, enquire on request.
Well behaved dogs welcome in all rooms, free of charge. A dog welcome box is available including a sleeping mat, bowl, lead and towel
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: