The Broadway Hotel Broadway, Cotswolds
Charming Cotswold hotel in Broadway village
The Broadway Hotel is a half-timbered Cotswold stone property that was used as a retreat by The Abbots of Pershore six hundred years ago. Having recently been refurbished it now stands as one of the finest hotels in the area, and a wonderful mix of modern and traditional styles.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Weekend Break
From £81.67 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 2 night stay
- 16th Century picturesque hotel in Broadway village, Cotswolds
- Refurbished country style inviting bedrooms
- Stunning renovation of the communial areas to create separate brasserie & country bar
- Perferct for exploring Broadway or nearby Chipping Campden
- Parking at rear of hotel
- A few years ago the hotels lounge areas, bar & restaurant were completely remodelled to create an open, light and airey feel. We absolutely loved the changes made which have been very sympathetically done though if you had stayed previously you may otherwise get a surprise!
|Four Poster Bed||Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement||
||1 AA Rosette Dining|
How to find The Broadway Hotel
The Broadway Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
9am – 6pm daily
Parking can be found at the rear of the hotel by taking the drive-way to the left of the hotel and passing through the barrier. Please press the button to raise the barrier.
Ground floor rooms are available
Pets are allowed on request for no extra charge.
Explore elsewherePooch Perfect Pure Romance
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: