The Boat Hotel Near Aviemore, Scottish Highlands
Charming boutique hotel situated in the Cairngorms National Park
The Boat Hotel is set in the village of Boat of Garten, near Aviemore and within the enchanting Cairngorms National Park. This popular Highlands hotel offers an ideal base for exploring the stunning remote wilderness of this dramatic part of Scotland. The hotel provides spacious boutique style bedrooms, friendly service and hearty food, all amidst a backdrop of breathtaking mountain scenery.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Highland Explorer
From £62.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £89.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £27)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (value £25 pp)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if you dine in the restaurant on one extra evening
- Full breakfast daily and a complimentary noon late check out
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com
View special offers
- Set in the Cairngorms National Park
- The Speyside steam railway on your doorstep
- 45 mins from Inverness Airport
- Close to nearby Speyside distilleries
- Plenty of wonderful walks from your doorstep
- Popular and well priced restaurant and bar.
- Character bedrooms
Some may consider that The Boat is not an outright 'Luxury' hotel. We think it's one of the best independent superior quality hotels in the area, but if you are looking for 'polished' luxury chain hotels, this may not be for you!
How to find The Boat Hotel
The Boat Hotel
Boat of Garten
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
On site parking (free)
Children under the age of 6 can stay and eat free when sharing a room with two paying adults. Children from the ages of 5 to 12 years can stay for free and choose their dinner or lunch from our Kids Menu, charges will apply accordingly, sharing a room with two paying adults. Children staying in their own room will be charged 100% of the full adult rate paid by the accompanying adults.
Classic rooms can only sleep 1 child on a roll down bed
Deluxe and Suite rooms can sleep max of 2 children on roll down beds.
Dogs are welcome in deluxe garden rooms
£15 per night per room per dog.
All doggies will receive a welcome pack on arrival - contact OPL for more details 0845 287 1007
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Argyll and Bute
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: