The Beech Hill Hotel & Spa Windermere, Cumbria & The Lakes
Great value hotel with a wonderful location on the shores of Lake Windermere
The Beech Hill is a fine, 4 star modern hotel located on the eastern bank of Windermere, offering stunning views out over the lake, and beyond to the mountains and Coniston Old Man. Contemporary stylish bedrooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Break
From £80.15 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Select Plus and receive:
- Luxurious accommodation in a room with spa bath & full lake view + further complimentary upgrade to a Premier / Premier Plus room, subject to availability.
- 5 course gourmet dinner for two each evening in the AA rosette award winning Burlington's restaurant.
- Complimentary use of the Spa facilities
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Stay 2 nights + and receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in your room on arrival & cruise on Lake Windermere
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated hotel in spectacular waterside setting
- Most rooms enjoy lake views and some have ensuites with spa bath
- Sun terrace
- AA rosette awarded restaurant
- Ideal base to explore the Lakes
- Indoor pool, Himalayan Sauna, Steam Room, outside Spa pool and treatment rooms
As there are steps leading to reception from the main car park and some of the bedrooms, please let us know prior to booking if this will not be suitable. Subject to availability you can then be allocated a ground floor room and reserved a space in the other car park so that the reception area will be on the same level for you. There is no lift in the hotel and there are steps to the spa.
How to find The Beech Hill Hotel & Spa
The Beech Hill Hotel & Spa
Newby Bridge Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
Open for drinks and sandwiches during late Spring, Summer and early Autumn (weather permitting)
Smart casual, preferably no denim.
Ample parking is available, free of charge.
Ground floor rooms available and reserved parking at the front of the Hotel, please ask at the time of booking.
Children aged 4 years and under are accommodated free of charge. A charge of £25.00 is levied for children aged 5 years and over. These charges are on a Bed and Breakfast basis. Children in their own rooms or sharing with just one adult are charged at 75% of the adult rate. A children's menu is available in both the lounge and restaurant
There is an attractive landscaped garden arranged on a rather steep slope leading down to the lake shore, from where you can access the hotel's private jetty. A walk to the end of the jetty affords the most spectacular view down the lake.
History of the hotel
The Beech Hill Hotel can comfortably trace its origins back to the 1900s, when the stone walls of the original hotel first graced the banks of Windermere. Throughout the intervening years, the hotel has evolved and grown, timely refurbishments enhancing both the accommodation and the guest experience
Dogs are no longer permitted at this hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: