The Bear of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Cotswolds
Popular Country Inn over-looking Rodborough Common, nr Stroud
The Bear of Rodborough is a popular former 17th-century coaching inn situated high above Stroud in 300 acres of National Trust Land. A beautifully renovated country retreat that has sympathetically maintained its rustic charm. Escape from it all.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Midweek Break - Exclusive to OPL
From £90 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £105 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard double / Twin room and receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Early Check in (12pm) and Late Check out (12pm)
- 1/2 bottle of Duval Le Roy Champagne and box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates in your room on arrival (worth £39)
- Full afternoon tea for two each afternoon of your stay (worth £11.95 per person)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (worth £34 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Friendly Country Inn on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Refurbished bedrooms with soft furnishings
- Packed with characterand charm
- Lots of walks from the doorstep
- Easy M5 access
- Nearby wine warehouse and art shop
- The "Country House" bedrooms are a very short walk from the main building via an undercover walkway.
How to find The Bear of Rodborough Hotel
The Bear of Rodborough Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
12pm-2.30pm Mon- Sat
7pm – 9pm daily (The Library Restaurant)
6pm-9.30pm (The Bear Bar)
2.30pm – 6pm daily
On site free parking is available.
No accessible rooms
All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5.00 per night and person for cots.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15.00 per night and person for extra beds (breakfast included).
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
All bedrooms have internet access
Dogs allowed on request. A charge of £10 per dog per night will apply
Hotel collectionsClassic Country Cool For Kids Pooch Perfect Rustic
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: