Family owned 4* luxury hotel on the edge of the Cotswolds
Independent luxury country hotel set in over 160 acres of grounds. Tewkesbury Park is conveniently situated close to the M5 and offers the perfect base to explore the Cotswolds, Malvern Hills and Severn Valley. The hotel also boasts extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole outstanding golf course, swimming pool and more.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Just right room and receive:
- Christmas Eve
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival to a Touch of Class room (subject to availability)
- Festive afternoon tea for two
- Glass of Champagne and canapes prior to dinner
- Seasonal three course meal in the restaurant
- Midnight Mass at Tewkesbury Abbey begins at 11.30 if you would like to participate
- Christmas Day
- Bountiful breakfast and a glass of festive fizz each
- Enjoy a glass of champagne before a four course traditional Christmas lunch
- Snooze in front of the fire or the Queens speech with a slice of Christmas Cake
- Round off the day with an evening buffet made with local produce
- Boxing Day
- Extended brunch
- Black Tie Gala dinner complete with entertainment
- Wednesday 27th of December
- Final breakfast before departing
- This package is non-refundable or transferable, meal times will be arranged at check in
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4-star standard independent country hotel
- Perfect for exploring western Cotswolds
- Extensively refurbished with elegant lounge areas and stylish rooms
- Indoor swimming pool
- 18 hole golf course
- Spa treatment rooms
- Outdoor hot tub
How to find Tewkesbury Park
Lincoln Green Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Not suitable for wheelchair access or disabled guests due to stairs leading to the restaurant and bedrooms
Children are welcome
Children under 5 free when using existing beds etc.
All children from 6 to 11 years are charged £15 per stay for extra beds. Breakfast will be charged as taken.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Children's swim times:-
Over 16 years all times
3 - 15 years old not before 9 am, not between 12 pm and 1 pm and not between 8 pm and 10 pm. All other times are fine.
Our 163-acre site is surrounded by a manicured golf course, breathtaking countryside views and a number of local attractions.
Dogs are accepted in some rooms. £20 charge per dog per stay. Allowed in the piano bar but not the restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: