Classic Cotswold Manor House set in the Stroud Valley
17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Garden View room and receive:
- Christmas Eve
- Receive a complimentary bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival.
- Enjoy a Christmas cream tea next to the roaring fire. While carols are sung by our local church choir and a welcome speech from the General Manager.
- Later, join us for a 2 course candlelit meal in Court Brasserie. Your host for the evening will escort you to Midnight Mass at St. Cyr's church located at the bottom of the hotel gardens, with hot chocolate and homemade cookies upon your return.
- Christmas Day
- After unwrapping all of Santa's surprises, enjoy a hearty breakfast
- Take a leisurely stroll and work up an appetite in anticipation of a traditional Christmas lunch. Christmas day lunch will be everything you expected and more, with our festive menu, a glass of sparkling wine and canapés on arrival.
- In the afternoon, take part in our Christmas Quiz or just relax by the fire with tea, coffee and mince pies. The day will be rounded off with a 2 course cold buffet dinner taken at your leisure.
- Boxing Day
- Have a lie in and enjoy a late breakfast. Why not explore the local area? Head down to Gloucester Quays or Cheltenham for the Boxing Day sales!
- Join us for a 3 course lunch and relax by our open fire.
- Dining this evening will be a 2 course buffet in Court Brasserie. Farewell Enjoy your hearty breakfast and a late check out with our best wishes for 2018.
- *Please advise your preferred dining time for Christmas Day lunch and Boxing Day lunch at the time of booking, served from 12:30pm to 3pm.
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in six acres of rolling grounds and yet conveniently located within easy reach of the M5.
- Impressive wood panelled main house reception / lounge area
- Dine in The Court Brasserie
- Take a cruise along the Stroudwater Navigation
- Stunning 17th Century manor house
- Perfect for exploring nearby Cotswold villages
- Although situated in its own grounds the hotel is just a 100 yards or so from the main A419 road.
- "Garden view" rooms are located in the newer garden wing which is accessed via a short undercover walkway from the main house.
How to find Stonehouse Court
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
6.30pm-9.30pm Bar & Lounge
2pm- 5pm daily
We are delighted to offer our guests free car parking at the Stonehouse Court.
Unfortunately we do not have disabled facilities.
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Children up to 16 years of age are £20 per night B&B paid on departure. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 extra beds.
Cots provided on request.
History of the hotel
Stonehouse Court Hotel has always been closely related to the History of Stonehouse, for it was the Manor House that controlled the surrounding estates under the feudal system of the time. A settlement at Stonehouse is recorded in the Domesday Book. In Anglo-Saxon it was known as Stanhus and the rights and tenements of the Manorial Lordship were granted to William D'Ow by his cousin William the Conqueror.
Dogs are not permitted at the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: