St Michaels Hotel & Spa Falmouth, Devon & Cornwall
Stunning luxury spa hotel in the popular coastal town of Falmouth
This contemporary 4* hotel has an enviable location with sublime views over Falmouth Bay. Set directly on the beach, bedrooms are individually styled in a nautical theme. The award winning restaurant offers an intimate setting with panoramic ocean views and the spa is perfect for anyone seeking relaxation.
Hotel improvement program Date: 17 November 2017
Along with the creation of a new Destination Spa, due for completion in April 2018, St Michaels Hotel is moving the Reception area as well as installing a new lift and drawbridge. These works will be complete by the end of February 2018.
All works should have minimum impact on guests.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break - Standard room
From £58 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £77.25 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Jacquart Champagne in your room on arrival* (value £39.95)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening in the award winning Flying Fish restaurant** (value £28 pp)
- A complimentary bottle of house wine if dining (3 courses) in the restaurant on one extra evening.
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay including anytime on your day of arrival or departure.
- Full breakfast daily served in your room (usually £5 extra charge per day)
- Complimentary morning newspaper daily and a lazy 1 pm late check out on departure day
- *Guests can substitute for a full afternoon tea for two if they advise in advance.**Supplements may apply on some premium dishes
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Just a few yards from the beach at Falmouth
- Stylish coastal comfy style lounge areas and bar
- Modern light bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Luxury spa with indoor pool
- Family friendly
- Fly into Newquay airport!
- The hotel and lounge areas are very modern and contemporary. May not suit people that prefer more traditional styles
How to find St Michaels Hotel & Spa
St Michaels Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am
12:30pm - 2:30pm
6:30pm - 9:30pm
2.30pm - 5pm
Complimentary onsite parking.
The hotel has fully disabled bedrooms and ground floor access is good.
Children 0 - 3 are charged £10 per child per night
4 -7 are charged at £20 per child per night
8 - 16 are £30 per child per night
Inclusive of breakfast, up to 2 children can be accommodated in a bedroom, please speak to one of our reservations agents to book.
4 acres of sub tropical gardens, leading to the beach.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement, a fee of £12.50 per night is applicable, they are welcome in most room categories but not n any public areas
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: