19th Century 4 star Country Hotel ideal for exploring the Peak District
This 4 star country house hotel in Cheshire is perfectly located for exploring the Peak District. Built in the 19th Century,
Shrigley Hall is most people's idea of the typical English country house. Its 262 acres of grounds are on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Escape
From £83.50 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £90 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- Fresh fruit in the room on arrival
- Pre-dinner glass of sparkling wine for two on one evening
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £27.50 per person)
- 10% spa treatment discount, make sure you book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Stay for 2 nights and receive chocolates in your room
- Stay for 3 nights + a lazy check out till 1 pm
- Stay for 4 nights + cream tea for two on one day
- Stay for 5 nights + guaranteed room upgrade
View special offers
- Award winning restaurant
- Set in 262 acres yet only 15 mins to major motorway links
- Extensive Leisure facilities including indoor pool, championship golf and treatments
- Borders Peak District National Park
How to find Shrigley Hall Hotel
Shrigley Hall Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Sunday to Thursday 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Friday & Saturday 6.00 pm to 9.20pm
Smart casual is required - no jeans.
Ample complimentary parking is available.
Access is available although limited number of bedrooms so please contact reservations direct on 0845 2871 007
If a Family room is required this is at a £20 supplement per night, subject to availability
Childrens breakfast under 5 years old are free, for age 6 – 12 it is £3.50
Children over 13 are classed as young adults and pay full rate for meals as taken.
Family dining times may apply.
Please note there is a £15 per night charge per dog.
You will be allocated a designated bedroom.
Your dog is not allowed in the hotel restaurant or health & leisure facilities. Restrictions may apply to the bar and lounge areas.
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when in public areas of the hotels, including the grounds and gardens. Please consider other guests and keep your dog under control at all times.
Should your dog be a nuisance to other guests or bark incessantly during your stay you would be asked to leave the hotel.
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: