Contemporary 4* luxury Lake District hotel & spa
Renowned luxury hotel & spa set in the quintessential Lake District village of Grasmere. Stylish contemporary rooms, fine dining and excellent leisure facilities all set against a backdrop of peace and tranquility in the surrounding hills and lake.
Refurbishment work between 29th November and 15th December Date: 30 August 2017
Between Wednesday 29th November and Friday 15th December, Rothay Garden's Bar Lounge and its Garden Lounge will be redecorated. However, any disruption will be minimised, and one of these lounges will be fully functional at all times
OPL Exclusive details
Lakes Lazy Break
From £120.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £150 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Langdale room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Louis Roederer Champagne in your room on arrival (value £52)*
- Dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette Garden restaurant
- Full English breakfast daily (in bed if preferred)
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £50)
- Use of the residents spa facility throughout your stay
- *Guests may substitite the bottle of Champagne for full Afternoon Tea for two. This must be booked in advance, please advise at the time of booking.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* rated luxury hotel
- Set in picturesque Grasmere village, Lake District
- Elegant individually styled bedrooms
- 2 rosette fine dining restaurant
- Relax in the stunning riverside spa with hydro pool
How to find Rothay Garden Hotel
Rothay Garden Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10am daily
12pm - 1:45pm daily
7pm - 9pm Weekdays
7pm - 9:30pm Weekends
Free Parking on site
We have full disabled access to all public areas, disabled parking at the front of the hotel, and a fully accessible bedroom with ensuite wet room.
Children older than 16 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Single Occupancy Policy
Please contact Reservations on 0845 287 1007.
Dogs by prior arrangement only.
Dogs are welcome in ground floor Riverside rooms only (upgrade fees may apply) and in consideration of other guests, are restricted from our public rooms. Dogs are not permitted in our suites. A cleaning charge of £25.00 per room is applied.
We do request that dogs are NOT exercised in our grounds.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Bowness on Windermere
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: