Plas Dinas Country House Snowdonia, North Wales
Privately run 9 bedroom country hotel nr Caernarfon
Luxury boutique country house set on the coast in the foothills of Snowdonia, North Wales. A friendly warm welcome and hearty meals await at this delightful hidden gem of a hotel.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Luxury Break
From £84.30 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival and a box of chocolates
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (restaurant is closed on Sunday & Monday)
- Full Welsh breakfast daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Independently owned and run small country hotel in North Wales
- Perfect for exploring Anglesey or Snowdonia
- Traditional lounge area serving afternoon tea & cakes
- Impressive individually furnished bedrooms
- Enjoy real home cooking
- Plas Dinas is one of the smallest properties we feature. Expect to see the owners running around doing everything, from dinner to drinks to breakfast! -
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Mondays (to give them a break!!)
How to find Plas Dinas Country House
Plas Dinas Country House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8.30am-9.30am Sat & Sun
Not available. We can recommend good places to eat locally
Set serving time of 7pm. Pre-orders required by 5pm
Closed Sunday and Mondays
Large free car park. Helipad also available.
Limited access, please ask us regarding specific issues.
Sorry but we do not accept children under the age of 13. Teenagers will require their own room as we do not have any family rooms.
We are small and able to offer a warm and friendly, relaxed atmosphere with good service and beautiful surroundings.
We allow dogs in some bedrooms and charge £10 per dog per night for small well behaved dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: