Charming family run country hotel on the Welsh / English border in Shropshire
Almost a thousand feet up in beautiful Shropshire hill country, this former Georgian Rectory is now an award winning Country House Hotel recommended by most of the UK's leading guide books.
OPL Exclusive details
Midweek Pamper Break (Sun - Thurs)
- just £92 per person for a 2 night stay
Stay in a standard room and receive:
- Four course dinner for two each evening
- Complimentary High tea on arrival
- 10% off all spa treatments
- Free room upgrade if available
- Full breakfast daily (served in bedroom if requested)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Highly rated, beautiful country hotel in the Shropshire countryside, nr Oswestry
- Traditional character bedrooms
- Wonderful gardens with far reaching views
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- On the border with Wales. Perfect base to explore Llangollen or Shropshire countryside
- Yes the hotel is a little bit away from civilisation, but that is also one of it's main strengths. Exepct to wind your way down through quite a few country lanes before you finally end up at this country paradise.
How to find Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel
Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 9:30am Weekdays
8:30am - 10am Weekends
6:30pm - 8:30pm Mon - Sat
6:30pm - 8pm Sun
On site and free
No children under three years old
Pets welcome and free to stay n all room catergories, they are not allowed n the public areas in the evenings
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Nr Builth Wells
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: