Orestone Manor Maidencombe, South Devon, Devon & Cornwall
Luxury country hotel with sea views in Devon
Luxurious 14 bedroom family run country hotel with spectacular sea view. Awarded the certificate of excellence from tripadvisor, this hotel constantly delivers a memorable stay, with exquisite fine dining, boutique rooms and an unbeatable location.
OPL Exclusive details
Hot Tub Heaven
From £140.65 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £145 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxurious suite and receive:
- Luxurious accommodation in one of our 3 rooms with private outdoor hot tubs.
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival, or, if you prefer, Devon cream tea for two on one day (pleased advise in advance if you prefer the cream tea)
- Enjoy a selection of canapés prior to a 3 course a-la-carte dinner for two each evening with no price or menu restrictions in the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant.
- After dinner coffee and petit fours
- Full English breakfast daily
- Please note that use of the hot tub is restricted after 9 am on the day of departure
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family owned and run country hotel on the English Riviera
- Relax with afternoon tea on the sun terrace with views out to sea
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Awarded the prestigiousTaste of the West Gold Award 2016 & 2017
- 3 suites with with private terrace and hot tub
- Easy access motorway or train
- Some rooms in the eaves of the hotel (second floor) have sloped ceilings and a steeper flight of stairs
- The walk down to the beach cove does not take long, but is sharply up hill on the way back!
How to find Orestone Manor
Rock House Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Mon- Sat
8.30am -10am Sundays
7pm – 9pm daily
2pm – 5pm daily
Ample free parking available on site
Children are welcome
Children can stay for an additional £25 B&B per night. Children requiring a cot stay free (with a cot provided on request).
Extra beds will fit in some of the Superior rooms and all the feature rooms. The Horsley Suite will accommodate up to 4 children.
Children 7 & under are not allowed in the main restaurant after 7pm (but can dine from the same menu in the conservatory).
Single Occupancy Policy
£15 deduction from the package price per room
No pets allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
| || |
Nr Kingsbridge, Devon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: