The Noel Arms is a former 16th-century coaching inn and one of the oldest hotels in the Cotswolds. The hotel is set in the heart of Chipping Campden, one of the most beautiful Cotswold towns. OPL guests benefit from use of the spa at the sister property Cotswold House which is situated directly opposite. Popular restaurant and casual coffee shop.
OPL Exclusive details
Cotswold Winter Break - exclusive to OPL
Just £74.50 per person for 1 to 5 nights
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £29 per person)
- Complimentary coffee / tea with cake per person each day in the cafe
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary use of the spa at the sister hotel Cotswold House opposite when booking a spa treatment (value £11.50 pp)
There are 7 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine coaching inn set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- Cosy character ensuite rooms
- Fine restaurant and bar
- Popular coffee shop
- OPL guests get free use of the Spa @ Cotswold House opposite
- Rustic charm
- Local art and craft shops nearby
- The hotel is situated on the busy high street of Chipping Campden. Noise from the road is very limited, but guests that are particularly sensitive should maybe request a room at the rear of the property.
- Expect to see a few dogs in the bar and lounge areas
How to find Noel Arms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-11am Sat & Sun
12pm-3pm Mon- Sat
12pm – 5pm daily
Parking for Guests is available
The Noel Arms has a double ground floor bedroom, which has one-step entry. The bathroom is spacious and the room is located close to the restaurant, bar and car park for easy access.
Cots can be added to all bedrooms free of charge.
Extra beds for children only are suitable for some of the larger bedrooms and are charged at £30 per bed per night, to include breakfast. Children's menu available. Please call 0845 287 1007 for further information.
Children under the age of 18 may not use the spa at Cotswold House.
The Noel Arms is a sister hotel to the Cotswold House Hotel and Spa, located just 30 seconds walk away.
Guests of the Noel Arms can access the Spa at Cotswold House during their stay. While at some Spas, you find yourself elbowed out from your peaceful swim by a noisy aqua aerobics class, or jolted out of some quiet contemplation by children in armbands, at Cotswold House Spa we believe small (and exclusive) is beautiful. We don't have mud baths, fancy gadgets and false promises - our specialty is peace and quiet, in the idyllic surroundings of our Cotswold garden; hydrotherapy pool, aromatic stream room and restorative and reviving treatments given to you by our expert, caring team, and the space to unwind and really let the rest of the world slip away. Which is why we've just won the Best Kept Secrets Award 2013 for Best Spa - because the people that know about us, would rather everyone else didn't.
Please note the spa is frequently fully booked if the spa is essential to your visit do call in advance to make a booking. A supplement fee will apply for the use of their facilities. To pre-book please contact the hotel reception.
We are delighted to welcome your dog to the Noel Arms Hotel and charge just £15 per stay when your dog stays in your room with you.
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: