Historic 4* luxury country hotel & spa in the West Midlands
Situated in 26 acres of glorious grounds, New Hall is one of the very finest country hotels in the Midlands. Within easy reach of the major road networks, this property offers stylish bedrooms, sumptuous dining and impressive leisure & spa facilities.
OPL Exclusive details
From £169.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £176 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Room upgrade on the day (subject to availability)
- Bottle of chilled Bruno Pailliard Champagne in your room on arrival (value £52)
- Enjoy a 55 minute spa treatment per person per day
- Dinner for two each evening in the Bridge restaurant (value £39 pp)
- Complimentary use of all spa and leisure facilities
- Full English breakfast daily
- Lazy check out till midday
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* Luxury country hotel set in 26 acres of private grounds
- 60 stylish bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Golf, tennis & indoor pool
- Relaxing spa
- Within easy access of the M6
- Over 800 year old manor house with stunning moat
How to find New Hall Hotel & Spa
New Hall Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am – 9.30pm Monday to Friday
8am – 10am Friday & Saturday
Lunch from 12noon – 2pm
Dinner from 7pm – 10 pm
Afternoon Tea between 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Smart casual dress is required in the restaurant
There is ample complimentary parking for residents
1 x accessible bedroom – this is a Classic Double room. 2 x disabled car park spaces. Unfortunately there is no lift at the hotel so disabled guests would be limited to Classic Double rooms only
Children aged 12 years or under stay on a complimentary bed and breakfast only basis when sharing a room with their parents. Children only be accommodated in Executive rooms or above. Children aged 13 years or above will incur a supplement of £15.00 per room per night. Dinner charged as taken regardless of age
Children may use the pool but must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Set in 26 acres of ground the hotel has its own golf and tennis courts.
Unfortunately only assistance dogs are allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Stratford Upon Avon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: