Moor Hall Hotel and Spa Sutton Coldfield, Central England
Popular 4 star country spa hotel nr Birmingham
4* Moor Hall Hotel & Spa has a quiet countryside location with excellent spa facilities offering the perfect base to explore Birmingham and the local area. Family run for 50 years, the hotel has a unique charming atmosphere.
Spa maintenace Date: 24 November 2017
The spa area and all facilities will be closed from the 20th to the 25th of May 2018 for general maintenance
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Spa Break (Monday - Saturday)
From £111.25 pppn for a 2 night stay, to £112.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- 3 course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette winning Oak Room Restaurant on the first evening (allowance of £30 per person)
- Your choice of spa treatment from: relaxing back massage, mini facial, mini manicure or pedicure & use of a robe, towel and slippers in the Spa area*
- Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Full use of the extensive leisure facilities including gym, indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room, plus access to fitness classes
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe bedroom, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon, subject to availability
- *one treatment per person per stay
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Modern country style spa hotel in Sutton Coldfield, nr Birmingham
- Fully equipped spa offering Thalgo treatments
- Indoor swimming pool
- Comfortable spacious bedrooms
- Two dining experiences
- Air conditioned gym
- Green Tourism Gold Award
How to find Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Moor Hall Drive
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6:30am - 9:30am Weekdays
7am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2:30pm Mon - Sat in the Country Kitchen
12:30pm - 2:30pm Sunday in the Oak Room
5:30pm - 9:30pm in the Country Kitchen
7pm - 9pm in the Oak Room (closed on Sunday evenings)
We have a fully adapted room as well as a lift and parking spaces close to the entrance. Please note that wheelchair access to the sunken garden is not currently possible.
There are no restrictions with the swimming times
Green Tourism Gold Award
Use alternative energy sources such as solar power, operate an eco-friendly transport policy utilising electric company vehicles and work with suppliers to reduce packaging.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: