Overlooking the River Clyde, this privately-owned 5* Edwardian Scottish Mansion has 53 individually designed bedrooms, a championship golf course, Decleor Spa, swimming pool and fine dining in the Cristal restaurant. Guided by family values, you'll experience attentive personal service that is always outstanding but never intrusive.
OPL Exclusive details
Ultimate Luxury Break - exclusive to OPL
From £113.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £117.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A welcome drink in the bar on arrival (house wine, local beer, tea / coffee, soft drink)
- Dinner for two each evening in the Cristal restaurant (£35pp allowance)
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- 3pm late check out (subject to availability)
- This offer is non-refundable in event of cancellation
View special offers
- Picturesque location on the River Clyde
- Luxurious spa with 7 treatment rooms
- Indoor pool
- Large, spacious bedrooms
- Championship golf course
- Fine dining in Cristal restaurant
- Scottish woodland estate with stunning views
How to find Mar Hall
Earl of Mar Estate
Good to know
Dinner 6pm - 10pm
Under 16's are not permitted in the spa
Children under 5 years stay free of chage.
Children aged 5 and above are charged at £30 per child per night to include breakfast.
History of the hotel
Mar Hall – formerly Erskine Mansion – sits amidst 200 acres of the Earl of Mar Estate. The building was designed in the 19th century by Sir Robert Smirke who had previously worked on the British Museum in London.
Mar was one of the seven Pictish Kingdoms, of Ancient Scotland.. Its rulers – originally known as Mormaers, – regional or provincial rulers – became The 'Earls of Mar' in 1024, making the title the oldest in Great Britain.
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort welcomes guests who wish to bring their dogs to stay with them. If you wish to bring your dog with you, then please be aware that there will be a £30.00 supplement per room per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Peebles, Nr Edinburgh
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: