Manor House Hotel Moreton in MarshCotswolds
Stylish 4* Luxury Hotel in Moreton in Marsh
Enjoy a traditional Cotswold welcome at this fine country hotel and explore the delightful walks in the surrounding countryside. The Manor House was completely refurbished in 2007 after the floods and now is a stunning contemporary luxury coaching inn of 4 star status.
OPL Exclusive details
Autumn / Winter in the Cotswolds
Just £89 per person
Stay in a Double / Twin room and receive:
- 1/2 Bottle Champagne in your room for arrival
- Four course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette award winning Mulberry Restaurant
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Luxury hotel in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Moreton in Marsh
- 2 AA rosette Mulberry Restaurant
- Secret Garden
- Elegant country bedrooms
- Direct train from London
- Modern stylish bar
- Ample rear parking
- The hotel is set just off the popular high street of Moreton in Marsh and as such there is only limited parking bays at the front of the hotel. There is however ample parking at the rear.
- As a quirky old Cotswold coaching inn room sizes do vary, and some have sloped ceilings.
|Four Poster Bed||Children Welcome||Golf Course Nearby|
||2 AA Rosette Dining||Station just 5 minutes walk away in Moreton In Marsh|
How to find Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
12pm-2.30pm daily (Bar & Brasserie)
7pm-9.30pm daily (The Mulberry & Brasserie)
2.30pm – 6pm daily
(No Jeans or Trainers)
Free parking is available
There is a good level of disabled access through the Hotel. The Kiftsgate Room has been especially adapted for wheelchair access.
All children are welcome. All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All older children or adults are charged £35.00 per night for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Pets welcome in some rooms on request. There is a pet charge of £10 per dog per night.
Explore elsewhereBy Train Food Lovers Hot Tubs Pure Romance
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: