The Manor House Hotel and 3 AA rosette restaurant is a 5 star haven of peace and calm, spectacularly situated in the picture postcard southern Cotswold village of Castle Combe. Just a few minutes drive from the M4 and yet a million miles from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Drive through the gates, relax and experience true luxury.
OPL Exclusive details
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Special Offer - Traditional Room
From £142.25 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £145 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Traditional and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two in the Michelin-Starred restaurant each evening (worth £66 per person)
- Full English Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary late check out until noon
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 5 star luxury manor house
- Just a few miles from the city of Bath
- Michelin star restaurant
- 3 AA rosettes
- Set in the picturesque village of Castle Combe
- Wonderful gardens and Championship golf course
- Some bedrooms are in the adjoining Mews building. These are some of the best bedrooms in the hotel despite not being in the main house, and have particularly impressive bathrooms.
- The hotel does apply a 12.5% discretionary service charge to all food & beverage purchases. The charge is not compulsory, and should you object, please just mention it and the hotel will deduct it at check out.
How to find Manor House, Castle Combe
Manor House, Castle Combe
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7 - 10am Mon- Fri 7.30am -10.30am Sat & Sun
11 am- onwards Monday - Saturday (Lounge dining) 12.30pm to 2.00pm Sunday - Lunch in The Bybrook
Complimentary parking for all hotel guests.
Children welcome, if your children are accompanying you for your stay and you would like us to set up an extra bed, we will be happy to do so at a small charge of £27 per bed per night. We would advise that you book a Suite as these offer plenty of space for families.
Alternatively we do have some interconnecting rooms, please contact OPL on 0845 2871007 for further details.
Please note that children under the age of 11 years are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant. For families, casual dining is offered in the lounges.
Children under the age of 11 years old are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant, families are offered casual dining in one of the lounges.
History of the hotel
As part of the Barony of Combe, The Manor House was very much the heart of the breathtaking medieval village of Castle Combe.
Originally built in the 14th century to replace a Norman Castle that had fallen into a state beyond repair, The Manor House had many Lords of the Manor. The most influential of which, is believed to be Sir John Falstaff who was immortalised by Shakespeare in Henry IV. The Barony of Combe continued for some 850 years until 1947 when The Manor House was sold and has sympathetically evolved to become a beautiful hotel, capturing the essence of it's historical charm.
Dogs are welcome, a charge of £25.00 will be made for servicing the room, there are limited dog friendly rooms, dogs are welcome in the front hall of the main building only
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: