Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club Bath and Country
Ultimate 5* Luxury Country Hotel near Bath
The Manor House Hotel is a 5* haven of peace and calm, spectacularly situated in the picture postcard southern Cotswold village of Castle Combe. Just a few minutes drive from the M4 and yet a million miles from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Drive through the gates, relax and experience true luxury.
OPL Exclusive details
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Special Offer - Junior Suite
Just £155 per person for 1 to 5 nights
Stay in a Junior suite and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two in the Michelin-Starred restaurant each evening (worth £66 per person)
- Full English Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary late check out until noon
- The package rate includes a complimentary room upgrade to a Traditional Junior Suite, from the usual traditional room prices.
There are 9 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 5 star luxury manor house
- Just a few miles from the city of Bath
- Michelin star restaurant
- Set in the picturesque village of Castle Combe
- Wonderful gardens and Championship golf course
- Some bedrooms are in the adjoining Mews building. These are some of the best bedrooms in the hotel despite not being in the main house, and have particularly impressive bathrooms.
- The hotel does apply a 12.5% discretionary service charge to all food & beverage purchases. The charge is not compulsory, and should you object, please just mention it and the hotel will deduct it at check out.
How to find Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club
Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10.30am Sat & Sun
11am-10pm (Lounge dining)
Complimentary parking for all hotel guests.
Children welcome, if your children are accompanying you for your stay and you would like us to set up an extra bed, we will be happy to do so at a small charge of £27 incl. VAT per bed per night. We would advise that you book a Suite as these offer plenty of space for families.
Alternatively we do have some interconnecting rooms, please contact OPL on 0845 2871007 for further details.
Please note that children under the age of 12 years are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant.
Children under the age of 12 years old are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant.
Dogs are welcome, a charge of £25.00 will be made for servicing the room
Hotel collectionsClassic Country Food Lovers Pure Romance Ultimate Luxury Vegetarian
LocationsSearch or browse other hotels
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: