Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club Bath and Country
Ultimate 5* Luxury Country Hotel near Bath
OPL Exclusive details
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Special Offer - Junior Suite
Just £155 per person for 1 to 5 nights
Stay in a Junior suite and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two in the Michelin-Starred restaurant each evening (worth £66 per person)
- Full English Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary late check out until noon
- The package rate includes a complimentary room upgrade to a Traditional Junior Suite, from the usual traditional room prices.
- 5 star luxury manor house
- Just a few miles from the city of Bath
- Michelin star restaurant
- Set in the picturesque village of Castle Combe
- Wonderful gardens and Championship golf course
- Some bedrooms are in the adjoining Mews building. These are some of the best bedrooms in the hotel despite not being in the main house, and have particularly impressive bathrooms.
- Being a Michelin starred restaurant, dining can be expensive. The set dinner bed & breakfast packages we offer may work out better value if you plan to dine at the hotel each night of your stay.
|DVD in Rooms||Four Poster Bed||Children Welcome|
|Golf Course Nearby||Satellite TV in Rooms||Internet Connection in Rooms|
|Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement||
||3 AA Rosette Dining|
How to find Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club
Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel and Golf Club
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10.30am Sat & Sun
11am-10pm (Lounge dining)
Complimentary parking for all hotel guests.
Children welcome, if your children are accompanying you for your stay and you would like us to set up an extra bed, we will be happy to do so at a small charge of £27 incl. VAT per bed per night. We would advise that you book a Suite as these offer plenty of space for families.
Alternatively we do have some interconnecting rooms, please contact OPL on 0845 2871007 for further details.
Please note that children under the age of 12 years are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant.
Children under the age of 12 years old are not permitted into the Bybrook Restaurant.
Dogs are welcome, a charge of £25.00 will be made for servicing the room
Explore elsewhereClassic Country Food Lovers Pure Romance Ultimate Luxury Vegetarian
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: