Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa Beds, Central England
5* Luxury Hotel & Spa just 45 mins North of London
Luton Hoo is a luxury five-star hotel with 18 hole golf course, magnificent spa and more than 1,000 acres of parkland and gardens. The hotel is conveniently located just off the M1 motorway and within 45 mins drive from London.
OPL Exclusive details
Offpeakluxury.com exclusive - Luxury Break Offer
From £116.20 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £157 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a deluxe room and receive:
- 3 course table d'hote dinner each night in the Adam's Brasserie (Guests staying on a Sunday evening will dine in the award winning Wernher Restaurant as the Adam's Brasserie is closed on Sunday nights. Please note a jacket or tie is required for the Wernher).
- Complimentary bottle of house Champagne on arrival
- Complimentary room upgrade on check in (subject to availability on the day only)
- Full use of the leisure facilities
- 15% off spa treatments during your stay
- Complimentary late check out until 12.30
- Full English breakfast
- 5 star ultimate luxury
- 18 hole Championship golf
- Country club spa with indoor pool
- 2 restaurants. Wernher fine dining and Adam's brasserie
- Grand luxury bedrooms
- Enjoy relaxing strolls around the parkland
- Easy M1 access
|Fishing||Health Spa||Indoor Pool|
|Children Welcome||Wheelchair Access||Golf Course Nearby|
|Satellite TV in Rooms||Internet Connection in Rooms||Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement|
||2 AA Rosette Dining|
How to find Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
The Mansion House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
12pm-3pm Mon- Sat
Closed Mon- Tues
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket or tie for Dinner in the Wernher Restaurant. The Adam's Brasserie is less formal and the dress code is smart casual.
Complimentary Guest Parking onsite
Access throughout the hotel.
One child, under the age of 14 years, may stay in the parents bedroom on a complimentary basis with all meals charged as taken. Any additional beds will be charged at £50.00 each per night, as will any children aged 15 years and over. For children occupying a separate room the full tariff will apply.
Deluxe Rooms are not large enough to accommodate any extra beds. Executive Rooms can take one extra bed for one child and Junior Suites can accommodate up to two extra beds.
Children can enjoy the swimming pool at The Spa at the following Splash Times:
9am - 11am and 3pm - 5.30pm.
Dogs can be accommodated in some of the Parkland and Flower Garden Deluxe Rooms. They will be charged at £30.00 per day to include bowl, ball or toy, treats and a special dog menu with a choice of dishes.
This package is available for one dog per room. Pets are not allowed in public areas, and we require that they are never left unattended. Owners accept full responsibility for any liability for personal injury or property damage caused.
Explore elsewhereFood Lovers Spa Ultimate Luxury WellbeingWorld With Pools
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: