Llyndir Hall Hotel nr Chester, North Wales
Fine country hotel situated on the Welsh border, nr Chester
Llyndir Hall is a popular country hotel set in attractive countryside just over the border in Wales. The hotel offers elegant bedrooms, stylish lounge and restaurant and a lesiure club / spa to relax and unwind. Ideally situated just 6 miles from Chester city centre.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £54.43 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco on arrival (value £24.95)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (value £30 pp)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the restaurant on extra nights (min 3 courses each)
- Full breakfast daily and a complimentary 12:30 late check out on departure day (usual check out 11:00 am).
- Complimentary cream tea for two if staying 2 nights+ (value £12)
- Exclusive package only available through offpeakluxury.com
View special offers
- Close to the popular city of Chester
- 12 metre indoor pool
- Stylish bedrooms and luxury suites
- Garden restaurant with AA rosette dining
- Grade II listed historic property with impressive grounds
- Ideal base to explore Vale of Llangollen
- Although we include Llyndir Hall within our North West England territory it is actually a few hundred yards or so into Wales!
How to find Llyndir Hall Hotel
Llyndir Hall Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday – Friday: 07.00 – 10.00
Saturday & Sunday: 08.00 – 10.30
Afternoon Tea Served daily 12.00 - 17.00
Monday – Thursday: 18.30 – 21.30
Friday - Sunday: 18.30 - 21.30
On site parking (free)
The hotel welcomes children and has some family rooms that can accommodate up to 2 children.
Children under 12 stay free of charge. Over 12s are charged at £10 per night on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Set in 5 acres of tranquil, relaxing grounds
History of the hotel
A Grade II listed historic property, the hotel is a magnificent early 19th century villa, surrounded by five acres of landscaped gardens – including a majestic 200-year-old Beech tree.
Dogs are not permitted at Llyndir Hall
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Chester - Cheshire Countryside
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: