4* Contemporary Spa Resort in Shropshire
Fine 4* Spa hotel situated alongside the picturesque Llangollen Canal. Stunning award winning spa with 25 metre pool, country club and two excellent restaurants. In our opinion this is an excellent value resort with superb facilities, and yet within easy reach of the major Midlands and North West cities.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Winter Break
From £75.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £85 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Feature room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two each evening (£28 pp allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Residential use of the Country Club facilities (including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym)*
- *Please note that access to the Thermal Spa Suite is not included with this offer.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Modern 4* rated spa resort
- Situated on the Llangollen Canal just north of Oswestry
- Award winning thermal spa suite and country club facilities
- Restaurant & spa brasserie
- Large gym and free classes for residents
- Enjoy the spectatcular "Ice Cave" in the spa
- Please note that the Feature rooms have showers only.
How to find Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Nr Weston Rhyn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6.30am-10am Mon- Fri
7am -10.30am Sat & Sun
12pm-2pm Nico's Brasserie
12pm-5.30pm Mon- Sat in the Waterside Restaurant
12pm-5pm Sunday Lunch in the Waterside Restaurant
6.30pm – 9.30pm daily
12pm - 6pm daily
12.30pm – 5pm daily
Free on site parking facilities.
There are disabled access public areas, disabled access bedrooms, disabled toilets on ground floor, wheelchair access to reception, restaurant, bar, leisure facilities and disabled car parking.
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2 children.
Children under 2 are free. Children up to 12 are £20 per night B&B paid on departure. Cots provided on request.
Children may use the pool only. Children's swim times are as follows:
Monday - Friday 10.30 - 11.30am and 2pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Pets not allowed, except guide dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: