4* Lake District Country Hotel with views towards Lake Windermere
Lindeth Howe is an idyllic secluded retreat with superb views of the lake and fells, offering award-winning cuisine, well appointed bedrooms, comfy sitting rooms & in-house pool with sauna.
The indoor pool and sauna will not be available for customers after December the 31st 2017 Date: 03 November 2017
The indoor pool and sauna will no longer be available, although can be used up to the end of December 2017
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury in the Lakes - (exclusive to OPL)
From £104.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £129.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- 5 course dinner for two each evening (value £48 per person)
- Full Afternoon Tea for two during your stay
- Full traditional Cumbrian breakfast daily
- Box of homemade chocolates in your room on arrival
- Complimentary late check-out till 1200
- Further complimentary room upgrade to the suite if available on the day
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* rated country hotel
- Indoor swimming pool
- Close to Lake Windermere
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Ideal base to explore The Lakes
- Wonderful afternoon teas
- Relaxing gardens
- Once owned by the celebrated children's author Beatrix Potter
- The quality of the view from the "lake view" rooms does vary depending on the time of year visited (trees & shrubbery in bloom).
- Please note that the indoor pool is nice for a quick dip, though not really of an appropriate size to do Olympic lengths!
How to find Lindeth Howe
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
2pm – 5pm daily
Dress code is smart.
Parking facilities available
There is wheel chair access into the hotel and level access to all areas including the leisure facilities. Easy Access rooms have wide doors and support equipment including grab rails in the bathroom.
There are two Standard Family Rooms (up to 1 child) and one Superior Family (can accommodate 2 children)
Children under 7 are not allowed in the dining room after 6.30pm. They will be treated to their own special High Tea in the Lounge or Bar from 5.00 to 6.00pm.
Cots can be provided on request.
No pets allowed, except guide dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: