4 star country house hotel nr Chester
Tucked away down an elegant drive winding between manicured lawns, ponds and pavilions lies one of Cheshire's hidden treasures, Inglewood Manor. Nestling at the heart of 38 acres of grounds and gardens, this beautiful Edwardian country house retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish period home with comfortable bedrooms and impressive public rooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Christmas Eve
- Afternoon tea for two on arrival
- Christmas Eve dinner in the candlelit restaurant
- For those attending midnight mass, hot mulled wine and mine pies will be served on your return
- Christmas Day
- Warm croissants and hot chocolate delivered to your room for you to enjoy while opening presents delivered by Father Christmas throughout the night
- Leisurely traditional breakfast awaits you in the Brasserie until 10am.
- Christmas Lunch with all the trimmings
- The afternoon is your own to relax. If you're feeling a bit more energetic we'll supply you with a map and a flask of mulled wine to keep you warm so you can enjoy a walk within the grounds of the hotel.
- In the evening enjoy a light supper will be served
- Boxing Day
- Full breakfast for two
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 29 individually designed bedrooms
- Traditional British dining with contemporary twist
- Set in 38 acres of grounds yet close to all major travel links
- Only 7 miles from famous Chester Zoo
How to find Inglewood Manor
Badgers Rake Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: Mon - Fri 7-10am /Sat & Sun 8 - 10am
Lunch 12noon – 2pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 9pm
Ample free parking on site.
Owing to it's listed status, the hotel has no lif. All bedrooms are on the first and second floor.
Children aged three or under both stay and dine for free.
Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents. All other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children's menu. Please note that Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
Children aged over 12 and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents. They will be charged full rate, as indicated on the menus, for all other meals.
Room upgrade supplements may apply.
Inglewood is surrounded by 38 acres of level grounds and gardens, with opportunities for walking, running and cycling within the grounds.
Also within the grounds there is a fishing lake, bowling green, and two hard tennis courts, all available for guest use.
History of the hotel
Inglewood Manor is a Grade 2 listed, country house hotel built in 1915 in the Arts & Crafts style.
No dogs, except for guide dogs, are allowed in the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: